If you started plating Diablo 2: Resurrected recently, it’s highly possible that you feel completely confused and overwhelmed by the fact that you’ll have to farm in order to obtain better gear and weapons. But, it doesn’t have to be like that, especially if you remember some tips and tricks that could help you.
What are those tips and tricks you might be asking yourself? Well, fortunately for all individuals that are trying Diablo 2: Resurrected for the very first time, our article below could help! Here is a list of the top farming tips and tricks all beginners should keep in mind while exploring the world of Diablo:
Firstly, Explore And Farm Different Areas
Before you take a look at what you can do in order to farm more efficiently, the very first thing that you have to learn is the farming locations that you can choose to explore. These areas will all feature a wide range of monsters and opponents that you can battle, all of which will drop beneficial loot and gear for you. Hence, the top five farming locations that you’ll want to head to include the following:
- “Worldstone Keep” – depending on your gaming style and preferences, runs through this particular location can either be extremely long or relatively short. Nonetheless, you’ll find the waypoint in lvl 2, and once you reach the end, you’ll find a powerful enemy called Baal. Keep in mind, Baal can be difficult to defeat, hence, it might be better if you first choose to go through the Chaos Sanctuary so that you can gear up, which leads us to our next point…
- “The Chaos Sanctuary” – for most beginners, the Chaos Sanctuary is one of the easiest and popular areas to explore. Why? Well, the mob density is quite nice, the layout will be long and clear, and once you reach the end, Diablo will be waiting for you. Keep in mind, the area does feature a lot of fire and lighting resistance perks, which is one of the main reasons why you’ll want to avoid it if you opted for lighting or fire builds.
- “Ancient Tunnels” – if you have no problem with cramped layouts, you should opt for visiting the Ancient Tunnels. Now, you should remember, you could end up getting lost in all the passages featured in the map, however, it is quite beneficial to complete this run, mostly because there are no cold-immune rivals in the tunnels, making it a perfect location for cold builds. For anyone that is playing the game for the first time, this is one of the best farming locations.
- “The Tower” – the very first thing that you should know about this area is that it isn’t a lvl 85 location, which means that you shouldn’t visit it for postgame farming. Nonetheless, the boss you’ll find here – the Countess – will provide you with some of the best sources for Runes, which is why you might want to take a look at it. It’s also worth mentioning that you should head there once you reach lvl 50 or higher.
- “The Pits” – last on our list of farming locations, but equally as beneficial are, the Pits. Although the rivals you’ll find there can roll any immunity they want, this is still one of the most popular and loved farming locations of the game. The location is lv 85, however, it’s located in Act I, hence, the monsters won’t be difficult to defeat. If you’re looking for new and improved gear, opt for exploring this area.
Tips & Tricks That Can Help With Farming
Now that you’ve learned where you can farm and obtain a wide range of weapons, runes, gear, and equipment, it’s important that you look at some tips and tricks that can help you do it more efficiently. After all, you won’t want to go through the levels over and over again, which is why you should apply the tips we mentioned below. Here are the tops three tips and tricks that can help you with farming gear:
- Boost The Magic Finds – if you want to farm a max-level location, you should know that you should do it, especially since it could provide you with a lot of Unique and set loot that you might require. This is why you should ensure that you optimize “the better chance of getting magical items” perks since this is what will increase your chances of actually locating the loot. Since the monsters will be easy to defeat early on, you can focus on improving this perk.
- Opt For Online Help – although a lot of beginners don’t realize it, there are various online platforms that can help you with getting the gear you require for proceeding faster in the game. Websites such as gosugrind.com will offer a wide range of equipment that you can purchase, hence if you don’t want to spend hours on end passing through different farming locations, you could opt for making the entire process faster by choosing to buy the gear you need.
- Practice, Practice, Practice – it took me years until I truly managed to improve my gaming skills. How did I do it? Well, with a lot of practice. When I tried Diablo more than 10 years ago, it was frustrating to lose a run, however, I didn’t give up, instead, I restarted the game and learned from the mistakes I made. Hence, even if you feel like closing and uninstalling the game after several defeats, don’t, instead, focus on what you can do to improve your gaming skills.
Although the initial Diablo came out more than 20 years ago, it is still one of the most popular and played games today. Hence, if you opted for trying it, you should keep all the farming locations and tips in mind, mostly because it’ll help you have a good experience and enjoy the game.
Now, you should remember, all players want to be successful during their first runs, but if you don’t succeed, don’t lose hope. Instead, you should restart the game and learn from the mistakes you’ve made – which is, perhaps, one of the best things that you could do to understand the game better.