We’ve had some pretty exciting competitions on JA on F1 and have sent many first time fans to Grands Prix, who would not have had the chance to go otherwise.
Now we are at it again with a superb opportunity thanks to our partner UBS and to the MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS Formula One Team.
We are offering 10 people the chance to tour the MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS factory in Brackley, England. You’ll go behind the scenes of the team for which Nico Rosberg and Michael Schumacher raced this year and for which Lewis Hamilton will race next season. You’ll see where and how the cars are made. And you’ll be accompanied by our own James Allen.
Refreshments will be served at the start of the event and there will be lunch afterwards.
And James will be there to accompany you all the way and to give insights into any areas of interest you may have in current F1, including race strategy.
The Tour takes place on Thursday November 8th, with arrival at 09-30am for a 10am start.
Entry is simple: Leave your name below and we will select ten winners at random on Saturday night, from 19-00HRS UK time. A post notifying the winners will be put up soon after.
- Prize does not include travel to and from Brackley, Northamptonshire.
- Competition is free to enter
- Only people excluded from entering are employees of other F1 teams, suppliers or competitors.
(i) you take part in the Event on your own account and at your own risk and liability;
(ii) you are aware of the potential hazards associated with your participation in the Event;
(iii) you will not be under the influence of drugs, medication or alcohol before or during participation at the Event;
(iv) you are completely healthy at the time of the Event and not suffering from any illness that may impair your ability to take part or interfere with or endanger your participation;
(v) you will adhere to all health and safety briefings provided by the Organiser;
The Organiser reserves the right to exclude any party from the Event immediately should such party contravene any of the above terms and conditions.
• Participation in the competition is open anyone aged 18 and over, save for employees and contractors of rival F1 teams, suppliers or competitors, who are not eligible to participate.
• The promoter reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone it deems unsuitable or unable to take part.
• Winners may be required to submit valid identification and proof of age at any stage of the competition and/or before receiving their prize.
• The winners must confirm that they will be available to attend the MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS factory on Thursday 8th November.
* Travel to and from the MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS factory is at the winner’s own expense.
• By entering the competition, participants agree that their personal data submitted as part of the registration process will be stored and processed by the promoter as data controller in accordance with applicable data protection laws for the purpose(s) of administering/operating the competition.
• Any failure to adhere to these terms and conditions will result in immediate disqualification from the competition.
The competition entry period is between 16-00 PM GMT on 1st November 2012 and 19-00 PM GMT on 3rd November 2012 (the “Entry Period”).
Winners will be notified by email and the names of the winners will be posted on the website www.jamesallenonf1.com