Posted on November 25, 2012
XPB.cc

We had a very healthy 626 entries for this weekend’s competition to predict the gap in qualifying between Sebastian Vettel and Fernando Alonso.

The winner was Lewis, entry number 65, who predicted 0.49s in Vettel’s favour. The actual gap was 0.493s. So congratulations to Lewis, whose email address indicates he is from India.

A signed and personalised copy of the new book “JA on F1 2012- The Year of Living Dangerously” will be sent out to him when it is published on December 7th.

The 248 page large format paperback book tells all the inside stories of the 2012 season. It is a limited-edition collectable and is priced at £10-99. Signed copies are available to buy from this site by clicking on the cover image below or at this link JA on F1 2012 Book

Tags:
Brazilian GP Qualifying prediction competition: Winner announced
9 Responses

1.   1. Posted By: Spyros
        Date: November 25th, 2012 @ 12:18 pm

Congratulations to the winner. I have already ordered my signed copy!

[Reply]

2.   2. Posted By: Andrew M
        Date: November 25th, 2012 @ 12:22 pm

Congratulations! I had 0.499, so close…

[Reply]

3.   3. Posted By: Matt H
        Date: November 25th, 2012 @ 12:33 pm

Well done mate smoothly done. Great comp James and moderators hopefully I can get the missus to purchase a signed copy now I can’t bag a freebie : D

[Reply]

4.   4. Posted By: Yos
        Date: November 25th, 2012 @ 1:02 pm

LOL two Lewis on pole, one on the track the other one on JAonf1 prediction track…

[Reply]

5.   5. Posted By: Lewis
        Date: November 25th, 2012 @ 1:19 pm

wow.I got lucky. Thanks, feels good. Hope today’s race and championship will be won on the track with the drivers showing they understand that courtesy and class is as much a mark of a gentleman as courage and winning.

[Reply]

Tim Reply:

Congratulations Lewis! Your namesake on the cover. How apropos. Your sentiments re: courtesy, class & gentleman are taken to heart by, at least, this poster.

Regards,
    Tim

[Reply]

Lewis Reply:

thanks Tim, good to know we are not a dying breed

[Reply]

6.   6. Posted By: Laurence H
        Date: November 25th, 2012 @ 2:55 pm

But James… What about the other competition…???

[Reply]

7.   7. Posted By: Jarsaa
        Date: November 26th, 2012 @ 8:41 pm

and i got second place with 0.49s as well… so close! I guess i have to order my own copy of the book now. Congratulations to Lewis, i should have been more precise with my prediction. :D

[Reply]