Posted on July 1, 2010
Photos from the Fans Forum | James Allen on F1 – The official James Allen website on F1

Here are some images from the FOTA Fans Forum, powered by Santander today.

Tags:
Photos from the Fans Forum
9 Responses

1.   1. Posted By: Axcel
        Date: July 1st, 2010 @ 7:31 pm

Well done for putting this together James – I hear you’re already planning another one – count me in!

[Reply]

2.   2. Posted By: Deepan
        Date: July 1st, 2010 @ 7:44 pm

I have some nice pics I took at the forum and can share them with you if you want to have a photo gallery of the forum on your website.

[Reply]

3.   3. Posted By: Jake Pattison
        Date: July 1st, 2010 @ 9:54 pm

This is a great concept. Hats off to all involved, and especially to you James.
    As a fan this is much appreciated.

[Reply]

4.   4. Posted By: Frenchie
        Date: July 1st, 2010 @ 11:24 pm

Hi James,

Thanks for the pictures and the videos. What a tremendous effort this must have been to organise the day. Very well done.

Just an off beat question: in the photos and videos, I was amazed to see such a strong male attendance compared to a GP. What do you think the sport needs to do to include more females? After all, we have Lee McKenzie, Holly Sames, Louise Goodman and David Coulthard’s wife who I understand is the French pitlane reporter.

PS: my partner was watching F1 before we met and did not think she was that much of an exception.

[Reply]

5.   5. Posted By: Mr G
        Date: July 2nd, 2010 @ 7:55 am

Hi James,
    I need to apologies because, for family reason, I was not able to come to London.
    However I have been following on Twitter and today watch the videos posted on here, absolutely fantastic.
    I have read that guest 123 has won a prize, hopefully it won’t be me because I think you need to be there to claim it.

Please long live James Allen on F1.

[Reply]

6.   6. Posted By: Calum
        Date: July 2nd, 2010 @ 10:40 am

Great to see this type of event happen, from what I can see there seems to have been a seizmic shift in the openness of F1 over the last year or so.

In my view openness and transparency are 2 key factors to the credibility of any organisation.

From a fans perspective it’s great to see FOTA paying a lot more than lipservice in fielding such a highly respected panel.

[Reply]

7.   7. Posted By: F1ART
        Date: July 3rd, 2010 @ 1:58 pm

Hi James
    There was only 1 omission at the event and that was a thank you to you at the end. Brilliant work mate! Was worth all the travel expense and the 9hr delay at the airport on the way back home, Thanks

[Reply]

8.   8. Posted By: Andrew
        Date: July 3rd, 2010 @ 3:13 pm

I was at the event and loved it.

By the way, the little silver F1 car everyone was given is actually a 5GB USB data stick – took me a while to work that out – anyone else out there that did not realise?!

[Reply]

F1ART Reply:

Yep I missed it, My 10 year old daughter showed me, but to make things worse I had 1 for christmas 2 years ago and only now have I found out that it wasn’t just a nice paper weight lol!

[Reply]