F1 World Champion 2014
Lewis Hamilton
Photos from the Fans Forum
Photos from the Fans Forum
Posted By: James Allen  |  01 Jul 2010   |  6:11 pm GMT  |  9 comments

Here are some images from the FOTA Fans Forum, powered by Santander today.

1. Axcel says:

Well done for putting this together James – I hear you’re already planning another one – count me in!

2. Deepan says:

I have some nice pics I took at the forum and can share them with you if you want to have a photo gallery of the forum on your website.

3. Jake Pattison says:

This is a great concept. Hats off to all involved, and especially to you James.
    As a fan this is much appreciated.

4. Frenchie says:

Hi James,

Thanks for the pictures and the videos. What a tremendous effort this must have been to organise the day. Very well done.

Just an off beat question: in the photos and videos, I was amazed to see such a strong male attendance compared to a GP. What do you think the sport needs to do to include more females? After all, we have Lee McKenzie, Holly Sames, Louise Goodman and David Coulthard’s wife who I understand is the French pitlane reporter.

PS: my partner was watching F1 before we met and did not think she was that much of an exception.

5. Mr G says:

Hi James,
    I need to apologies because, for family reason, I was not able to come to London.
    However I have been following on Twitter and today watch the videos posted on here, absolutely fantastic.
    I have read that guest 123 has won a prize, hopefully it won’t be me because I think you need to be there to claim it.

Please long live James Allen on F1.

6. Calum says:

Great to see this type of event happen, from what I can see there seems to have been a seizmic shift in the openness of F1 over the last year or so.

In my view openness and transparency are 2 key factors to the credibility of any organisation.

From a fans perspective it’s great to see FOTA paying a lot more than lipservice in fielding such a highly respected panel.

7. F1ART says:

Hi James
    There was only 1 omission at the event and that was a thank you to you at the end. Brilliant work mate! Was worth all the travel expense and the 9hr delay at the airport on the way back home, Thanks

8. Andrew says:

I was at the event and loved it.

By the way, the little silver F1 car everyone was given is actually a 5GB USB data stick – took me a while to work that out – anyone else out there that did not realise?!

1. F1ART says:

Yep I missed it, My 10 year old daughter showed me, but to make things worse I had 1 for christmas 2 years ago and only now have I found out that it wasn’t just a nice paper weight lol!