Hot fun in Summertime
Picture 44
Picture 44
Posted By: James Allen  |  14 Mar 2010   |  8:01 am GMT  |  9 comments

Picture 44

Tags:
  1. Abel Karaj says:

The most legendary is also the coolest : Mario Andretti !

2. Johnny says:

Is it just the early morning start or is Niki Lauda not there?

3. Robert Powers says:

Sir Jackie is my personal favorite living Champion-sure,he was a perfect driver-but in my mind even eclipsed Murray Walker as the best TV commentator of all.We owe a lot to him.

4. Roger Carballo AKA Archtrion says:

My favorite isn’t there. Two brits (hell, I can’t believe I’m saying that…) Jim Clark and Stirling Moss (yes, I know he didn’t win the championship, but it doesn’t matter). The coolest has to be Mr Damon Hill.

I’ve just realized that I called 3 brits……. loosing my mind, on my way to the psychiatric hospital :-)

5. Alen says:

Schumacher is the coolest!

6. Veikko Vennamo says:

Kimi Räikkönen!! Yes, he is there. Passed out, and fell off the picture. Alcohol has nothing to do with it!

7. Robert says:

Coolest

1. Emmo
    2. Mario

8. Rick J says:

I reckon Sir Jack Brabham is the coolest. As I recall his heart rate would decrease as he sat on the starting grid. How cool is that! I wonder what his off the record comments about the current state of affairs in F1 would be. Unprintable I suspect.

Presumably Kimi and Nelson are making a political statement by not showing up. Too bad, they are missed.

9. RIDER says:

No the coolest was James HUNT. Second was Keke ROSBERG. Who else could take a drag on a Marlboro flick it away then go out on a damp track and the fasest time for pole.